Preparati — the 41st Italian Family Festa returns to History Park this weekend from Saturday, Aug. 5 to Sunday, Aug. 6.
Hosted by the Italian American Heritage Foundation, you can expect a full extravaganza of Italian cuisine, live entertainment, arts + craft vendors, cooking stages, and more.
🚗 Know before you go
Admission is free, but parking is limited and festival organizers encourage carpooling. There will be free parking at 1870 Senter Rd. and paid parking at:
- Kelly Park, 1300 Senter Rd. ($10)
- South Campus Garage, 10th + Alma streets ($10)
- Kelly Park Disc Golf Lot, 799 Phelan Ave. ($6)
🍝 What to expect
- A cooking stage with nine chef demonstrations
- Family-friendly magic + sword fighting shows
- Cultural exhibits exploring Italian history + heritage within Santa Clara County
- A wine tasting garden accompanied by music from The Gold Money Band
- A “Celebrity Grape Stomp” featuring the mayors of San Jose, Santa Clara, and Milpitas