Are you ready for fried food, farm animals, live painting, and thrill rides? Great — the Santa Clara County Fair returns to the fairgrounds Wednesday, July 26-Sunday, Aug. 6.
This year is especially important, because unlike the past three years (disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic), all the traditional fair fun is returning.
Step right up and catch a glimpse of what the 2023 Santa Clara County Fair has in store.
🎟️ Hours, tickets, parking
- The fair is open 3-10 p.m. on Wednesdays + Thursdays, and 1-11 p.m. on Fridays-Sundays. Note: The fair will be closed Monday, July 31-Tuesday, Aug. 1.
- Grab tickets online — kids age 5 and younger are free.
- Parking is $15 and available at Gates C + D.
There will be an opening day ribbon cutting and parade to kick off the fair at 3 p.m. this Wednesday, July 26. Once inside, you can expect a ton of entertainment with your admission:
- Four stages of musical acts including a ton of cover bands playing hits from Michael Jackson, Elton John, Selena, and more
- “Art Alley,” a showcase of 125+ artists with live painting, an art gallery, and vendor booths
- DIY classes on flower crowns, balloon garlands, decorative cookies, bouquets, and charcuterie boards
There’s no doubting our region’s rich agricultural history, so it wouldn’t be the Santa Clara County Fair without the Junior Livestock Auction — held Saturday, Aug. 5. Also, the little ones will get to see exotic animals at “Safari Encounter” + learn agricultural education activities at “Little Hands on the Farm.”
Don’t miss: All the hard work of youth and adult exhibitors who display their talents in baked goods, floriculture, collections, Legos, needle + fiber arts, photography, tech and computer science, quilting, and more.