Table of Contents
Whether you’re from a land down under, or the great 408, most of us would agree that we’d would walk 500 miles (and 500 more) to become a jukebox hero.
So, rally your squad + spice up your life at these nine San Jose karaoke spots. or make it a karaoke crawl with our interactive map.
Hours indicated are only for karaoke.
🎤 Sing for the people
These bars are perfect for those eager for an audience.
- 7 Bamboo | 162 Jackson St. | Wed.-Sat., 7 p.m.-1:30 a.m. | Wear a wig on Wednesday + get a free shot.
- Britannia Arms of Almaden Valley | Mondays, 9:30-11:30 p.m. + Thursdays, 8:30 p.m. | 5027 Almaden Expy. | Get your zig-a-zig-ah on at this UK-inspired sports bar.
- Red Stag Lounge | 1711 W. San Carlos St. | Daily, 8 p.m.-1:30 a.m. | ‘Dive’ heard that you’re settled down...
- O’Flaherty’s Irish Pub | 25 N. San Pedro St. | Sundays + Mondays, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. | Come on Eileen, pour us a Guinness.
- Caravan Lounge | 98 S. Almaden Ave. | Tuesdays, 9 p.m.-1:30 p.m. | Come for karaoke, stay for the free pool tables. Cash only.
🎤 Give a private show
Bring a group to these for-rent karaoke rooms.
- San Pedro Social | 163 W. Santa Clara St. | 6 people max., $35-45/hr
- Genting Karaoke | 950 Story Rd. | 25 people max., $58-168/hr | Get 50% off from 2-6 p.m. on Mon.-Thurs.
- Music Tunnel KTV | 1132 S. De Anza Blvd #10 | 20 people max., $29-129/hr | Offers international hits in multiple languages. Note: No alcohol or smoking is permitted, but you can get milk tea + plenty of snacks.
- Idol Karaoke | 21 E. Virginia St. | 13 people max., $40-$60/hr | BYO food + drinks, for a fee.
Know another worthy karaoke hot spot? Let us know.