Get a pizza this. 🍕
Littlest Little Italy, a 5-in-1 food hall in Little Italy, is now open. In case you missed it, this new concept took over the former Enoteca La Storia restaurant across the street from Henry’s World Famous Hi-Life.
The historic one-story building first opened in 1925 for Alameda French Bakery, which was in business for 50 years. Now, you can get a taste of:
- Ancora Vino — an Italian wine shop featuring international bottled wine.
- Bibo’s NY Pizza — a Bay Area pizza chain serving thin crust + truffle pizza.
- Birre By Pour Decisions — a craft beer, cider, and kombucha taproom.
- Salumi Bar — a charcuterie shop with Italian cured meats + cheeses.
- Torino Panino Italian Deli and Sandwich Shop — an Italian deli with subs and salads.
Find it at 320 W. St. John St. in Little Italy — hours vary by business.