San Joseans, grab your blue + gold gear — football season is back. With the San Jose State Spartan’s first home game on Sunday, Sept. 3, it’s time to dive into all things game day.
What everyone’s talking about:
The Spartans crushed several records last season — including going 6-0 at home for the first time since 1978. Despite falling to the USC Trojans in the 2023 season opener, hopes are high after an explosive 2022-2023 campaign.
The best way to watch from home:
SJSU will appear on CBS for their Oregon State match this Sunday, Sept. 3 — the program’s first nationally televised game on the channel in 41 years. Also, the Spartans have expanded their partnership with NBC Sports Bay Area and will have 15 games on the network.
The games worth getting tickets to:
- First home game: Oregon State vs. SJSU | Sunday, Sept. 3 | 12:30 p.m.
- Homecoming game: Utah State vs. SJSU | Saturday, Oct. 21 | 4 p.m.
- Rival game: Fresno State vs. SJSU | Saturday, Nov. 11 | 7:30 p.m.
Browse all home game tickets.
Your must-bring stadium items:
- Your ticket.
- A clear sling bag or clear purse to breeze through security.
- Spartans gear. Shop this Champion jersey tee or oversized vintage tee.
A quick CEFCU survival guide:
- Gates open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- We encourage pre-purchasing a digital parking ticket ($15), as opposed to the $20 + $40 lots on Tenth and Seventh streets.
- Shuttles are available three hours prior to kickoff at 377 S. Seventh St.
- Review the stadium map.