Table of Contents
There’s nothing like finding a vintage treasure at discount prices — thrifting really is the name of the game. A little frugality goes a long way, so we’ve rounded up some of the best local secondhand spots to discover your next one-of-a-kind find.
🧥 Throwback styles
Classic Loot | 570 N. Sixth Street
- The cute jewelry + accessories at this spot are perfect for the Gen Z fashionista, or anyone wanting some early-00s inspired, street-chic looks.
Thrill of the Luxe | 60 N. San Pedro St.
- This sustainably-minded shop curates affordable vintage wear for a hip, modern closet.
Moon Zooom | 1630 W. San Carlos St.
- Celebrating their 33rd year of business, this hidden gem organizes clothes by decade, with fashions ranging from Victorian to the 90s. This is our go-to spot for costume and theme party looks.
🪑 Vintage decor
Montebello Road | 2045 S. Bascom Ave., Campbell
- Montebello boasts a broad range of curated vintage wares including antique + industrial decor and home goods.
Antiques Colony | 1881 W. San Carlos St.
- This store specializes in mid-century and atomic retro clothes + decor, but they’re perhaps most known for their star mannequin — Manuela. Pro tip: Visit their sister website for more high-end mid-century pieces.
🛍️ Hobby essentials
Time Tunnel Toys | 1583 Meridian Ave.
- For the kid-at-heart, explore this shop’s collection of vintage toys, comics + rock-n-roll memorabilia.
Recycle Bookstore | 1066 The Alameda
- Come for an unmatched collection of new + used books, and stay for the resident cats.
Did we miss your favorite secondhand shop? Let us know.