We all know that San Jose is home to a bunch of smarties. Luckily, we have an amazing selection of local bars + eateries that offer weekly trivia nights sure to put your brain to the test. So, let’s get down to quizness with this list of local trivia companies + game venues.
Hosted every Tuesday at Britannia Arms Almaden, this pop-culture obsessed trivia company brings themed food, drinks + prizes based on Harry Potter, Marvel movies, and more. Pro tip: Keep an eye on their Eventbrite page for all upcoming themes.
Head Games Trivia
Always free to play, this multi-media trivia company prides itself on creating the “ultimate pub/restaurant experience.”
- Barebottle Brewing, Santa Clara | Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Strike Brewing Company | Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Charley’s, Los Gatos | Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Off the Rails Brewing Co., Sunnyvale | Thursdays at 7 p.m.
This beer-obsessed company calls its dedicated players “upstanding citizens by day, beer-soaked Know-it-Alls by night” — and no wonder when their prize of choice is: beer, of course.
- The Fountainhead | Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
- LVL Uproar | Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Off the Rails Brewing Co., Sunnyvale | Wednesdays at 7 p.m. (Starts April 27)
- S27 Alehouse & Brewery | Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. (Starts May 5)
- LvL Uproar - Campbell | Sundays at 7 p.m.
Other local trivia games…
These venues + hosts do things their way. Click through for more details.
- Britannia Arms Cupertino | Tuesdays at 7-10 p.m.
- Geeks Who Drink | Camino Brewing Co. | Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Trivia By Troy | Narrative Fermentations | Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- O’Flaherty’s Pub | Wednesdays at 8-10 p.m.
- Trivia By Troy | Strike Brewing, Campbell | Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Sporcle Trivia | Clandestine Brewery | Thursdays at 7:30 + 8:30 p.m.
For more trivia night times + locations in and around South Bay, check out this full list and get your nerd on.